Multiple opportunities for Store Director positions with a market leader in the Northeast. This company is looking to drive its top line sales and continue to drive market share. Continued investments are being made to the upgrading of locations and expansions. The company completed an acquisition in 2015 that increased its store base by 65%, hence the need for experienced Store Directors to join the team.
- Experience as Store Manager-preferably 3-5 years-conventional grocery; Higher unit volume is a plus
- College Degree preferred
- Ability to “plug ‘n play” into the role once Fast Track learning/acclimation of company specific operating procedures
- Ability to relocate to markets, where needed; relocation assistance provided
- Thorough understanding of store operations and Company practices, policies and procedures.
- Ability to interpret profit and loss statements. Requires the knowledge and ability to implement emergency procedures in the event of equipment and computer software malfunctions.
|Job Level||Featured, Normal|